Argan oil is non-greasy, non-irritating and easily absorbed making it a great natural skin moisturiser that hydrates and softens the skin. Argan oil’s high fatty acid and vitamin E content makes it the ideal product to give skin a natural boost.
Argan oil has antimicrobial properties useful for treating damaged skin and inflammation so it can be used to treat acne while reducing the inflammation, and scarring.
Other uses include:
- Stretch Marks prevention by improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Razor Bumps and Burn. Use argan oil as a soothing after shaving treatment.
- Body moisturizer and massage oil
- For hair care and styling: use argan oil as a leave-in conditioner and to help control and style dry or tightly curled hair. It can also be used as an overnight deep conditioning hair treatment. …
- Nails treated with Argan oil improve in condition, helping to prevent cracking and splitting.